Starting Monday April 10, the Thursday 1:30pm Aqua Fitness classes are cancelled. The Monday and Tuesday classes will continue! as we have found an instructor to take over those classes. Thank you Judi!
Due to our pending closure for renovations all promotional, guest or trial passes must be used before May 26, 2017. After this date they will have expired, have no cash value, and no longer be usable. Punch passes will be honoured when the facility re-opens in the Fall of 2018.
Please see our Health, Fitness and Recreation Options brochure during Revitalization.
OUR REVITALIZATION PLAN HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!
FOR DETAILS, CHECK OUT WWW.SPORTSPLEXEVOLUTION.CA
Spring 2017 Brochure is on-line. Printed brochures are not expected until early March.
General Registration for the Spring is In-Person 9am - 7pm, starting on Friday, March 3rd.
or you can register On-Line 24/7, starting on March 2nd.
- If you register on-line, don't forget the Family members tab when setting up. This is where you can add the family members that you are registering.
- If you start with yourself (adult), then add family members, addresses are automatically filled out, you only need to add names, birth dates and any medical information.
- Please note, if it is a parent participation class, you need to register the child into the program.
- Please be aware of the Billing information and Medical information that you can open up to fill in. (Look for this - Expand/Collapse on the right side after the address section)
Click <<here>> to register on-line
- The last day for regular operation is May 26, 2017. Building closes May 27, 2017 for renovations. See WWW.SPORTSPLEXEVOLUTION.CA for more information.
- A health & fitness Centre including a weight room, cardio theater, fitness classes, racquetball & squash courts, and rubberised running track
- 2 swimming pools: 8 lane, 25m competitive pool & warm water training pool; 4 water slides; diving board; Tarzan rope; whirlpool, steam room & sauna; and swim equipment
- An arena including ice rental, public skating, and skating lessons
- Children's programs including swimming, dance, gymnastics, and skating lessons, along with special summer & holiday camps and workshops.
- A 4-nights/week Bingo Hall supporting the work of the Dartmouth Sportsplex
- Facility space and support services for trade show, assemblies, conventions, and meeting rooms
The Dartmouth Sportsplex is conveniently located at 110 Wyse Rd by the MacDonald bridge. For general information, please call 464-2600, ext. 0. For our specific staff directory, just click on our contact page.