Dartmouth Sportsplex Super Bingo
...In the Common Room (license #AGA 106642-11)
The Dartmouth Sportsplex
The Best Bingo Value in Metro
Its Worth the Drive
For information about tonight's Bingo, call our Bingo Information Line: 464 2600 ext. 515
The Dartmouth Sportsplex Super Bingo is open Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Doors open at 5:00pm with mini games starting at 6:20pm and main games starting at 7:30pm.
1. The Dartmouth Sportsplex Super Bingo is a smoke-free hall.
2. The player is responsible to call Bingo loud enough to stop the caller.
3. Once the caller announces the game is closed, no other Bingos can be honored.
4. Numbers appearing on the monitors or on the flash boards are not official until they are called.
5. Keep all noise and talking to an absolute minimum while games are in progress.
6. Valid Bingos must be marked with a dauber on Dartmouth Sportsplex Super Bingo Paper and sold the same night it is used. Every player must be playing a package to be able to play second chance or specials. Books cannot be split or shared.
7. In case of a dispute, the decision of the Bingo Manager is final.
8. Special Draws ‑ All ballots must be completely filled out or they will be invalid. Winners must be present to claim their prize.
9. Children under 16 years of age are not permitted in the Bingo Hall.
10. For the maximum benefit of all players, we ask you turn off your cell phones or put them on vibrate. Please take calls outside the bingo.
11. Toonie Jar must be purchased before the end of the third game.
12. All bingo prizes of $4,000 or greater (excluding the toonie jar) will be paid by the Dartmouth Sportsplex Super Bingo by cheque on the next business day.
13.Bingo staff are not permitted to play bingo at the Dartmouth Sportsplex Super Bingo. There is a 30 day waiting period from the time a staff leaves employment with the Dartmouth Sportsplex Super Bingo until he or she can play bingo in the hall.
14. The manner in which all bingo games are to be played are specified in our nightly bingo program and in individual game rules that are clearly posted in the bulletin board at the entrance to the bingo hall.
15.Emergency closure procedures are clearly posted in the bulletin board at the entrance to the bingo hall. In the event that a bingo is cancelled or delayed, the Executive Director of the Alcohol and Gaming Division will be notified and the emergency closure procedures will be followed.
16.In the event of a cancellation prior to the start of a bingo event (non-emergency closure), the Executive Director of the Alcohol and Gaming Division will be notified and we will update our bingo information line (464-2600 ext.515) by 4:30 pm to let our patrons know that there is no bingo for that evening. If you would like to receive e-mails regarding bingo closures and nightly bingo information, please provide your e-mail address to the bingo manager and you will be put on our list.
Express Books (Includes 12 regular games, 4 specials, and 3 in 1 Jackpot)
- Double (6 faces) $14.00
- Triple (9 faces) $20.00
- 12 on (12 faces) $23.00
- 15 on (15 faces) $25.00
- 18 on (18 faces) $25.00
Second Chance Books: Includes regular games & jackpot, second chance only good on regulars
- Specials: Single (3 faces) $1.00 Double (6 faces) $3.00
- Bonanza: Tear Open Cards (single faces) $0.50 ea.