A Membership Has Privileges
- FREE health and fitness consultation with certified weight room staff designed to get you started quickly and successfully on your new fitness program
- A 6400 sq. ft. Air Conditioned Lifestyle Centre, equipped with Treadmills, Steppers, Bikes, Rowers, Free Weights, Body Trecs and Cybex Machines
- Interactive bikes
- 2 Pools with 4 Water Slides
- Relaxing Saunas, Steam Room and Whirlpool
- Group Fitness Classes - Aerobics, Aquarobics and Spin classes.
- Ice Skating
- Surfaced Indoor, 2 lane, Walking and Jogging Track
- Reduced Program Rates for all fitness and athletics programs
- Racquetball and Squash Courts
- Free Parking While Using the Facility
Single Adult: A membership for a single adult aged 21 - 54.
Family: A membership for two adults and their children in their immediate family, 20 years of age and younger, living in the same household. An additional charge of $130.00 is applicable for children aged 21+. Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted to use the weight room, unless they are Members 12 - 15 years of age and have completed the 10 week Youth Strength Training course. Once they have completed, they may train in the gym using their program guidelines with Adult Supervision.
Healthy 55: A membership for a single adult aged 55 to 64 on the day they join.
Senior: A membership for a single adult aged 65+ on the day they join.
Junior: A membership for a single person, 16 yrs old up to and including age 20.
Ask about our Corporate Memberships to Save $$!
The Dartmouth Sportsplex is also pleased to offer Corporate Rates for a large number of local businesses, companies & organizations.
For more information on how to qualify, please call 464-2600, ext. 307 to find out more!
For more information please contact, Health Education & Membership Engagement: Doreen J. MacLean, RD - (902)464-2600, ext. 307 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call (902)464-2600, ext. 0 (Customer Service Desk) for Pricing and Membership Options!