Parking - Passes & Fees
Valid parking passes must be displayed to park in the Dartmouth Sportsplex parking lot.
Cars left in the parking lot; Monday to Friday 6am to 6pm, must purchase a parking pass. The lot is monitored for people parking and not using the ice surface, walking up to the bus terminal or elsewhere, and if they do not have a Proper pass showing in their vehicle they will be ticketed.
Parking Pass Rates (includes HST):
- We do not offer daily parking
- Parking passes are now sold quarterly
- Parking passes are limited
- 3 month only Parking passes will be available for September to November for $105. Passes are limited. (Payment is by credit card only; combination debit-credit cards will not work for over phone payment) Parking passes must be arranged ahead of time (due to construction and limited staff, we recommend you request your pass for September before August 30 to get them in time for September. You must contact Michelle by e-mail or call (902)464-2600 ext. 316 to arrange a pass and set a mutual day and time to pick it up, please note it may be a few days before you get a response due to our work cycle and construction.
- Parking passes are Non-Refundable
- Cars parked in the parking lot without a parking pass will be ticketed
- Please note we have been informed by Metro Transit that there was an error in material they gave out to NSCC students, that parking is free at all Park and Rides with a U-Pass, this is incorrect. You must still have parking passes for the Dartmouth Sportsplex and Alderney.
- Effective December 1st, 2017 the price per quarter will be $135. Paid by credit card
Do not park in spots that say "Staff parking" There is a row by Nantucket st. allotted to Metro Transit Staff, and they have a special pass to display. They monitor this section. You will get a ticket if correct pass is not displayed.
For a list of Park & Ride areas go to the Halifax Transit Website. (there is a list showing which Park & Rides have fees or are free, there is FREE Park & Ride at the Portland Hills terminal, Woodside Ferry Terminal, Maybank Field and many others)
If you have any questions or concerns about parking at the Dartmouth Sportsplex, please contact Michelle Harris at (902)464-2600 ext. 316 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The building and some areas of the Parking lot are under construction. Parking passes are currently available for September to November. You must contact Michelle to arrange your pass. Payment by credit card only. You must have a parking pass, to park in the Dartmouth Sportsplex Parking lot.