Parking - Passes and Fees
Valid parking passes must be displayed to park in the Dartmouth Sportsplex parking lot.
Cars left in the parking lot; Monday to Friday 6am to 6pm, must purchase a parking pass. The lot is monitored for people parking and not using the ice surface, walking up to the bus terminal or elsewhere, and if they do not have a Proper pass showing in their vehicle they will be ticketed.
Parking Pass Rates (includes HST):
- We do not offer daily parking
- Parking passes are now sold quarterly
- Parking passes are limited
- 3 month only (March to May 31) Fee is $135 (includes HST) We will start selling passes for March to May starting on Tuesday February 27 2018 (passes for March-April & May).
- Passes can be purchased at the temp office located on the track. Office is only open when the track is open. (/track hours) If none of the those times work for you you can contact Michelle by e-mail (email@example.com). Please do not arrive before the office opens as you may have to wait outside.
- Parking passes are Non-Refundable
- Cars parked in the parking lot without a parking pass for more than 2 hours, Monday to Friday, will be ticketed
- Please note we have been informed by Metro Transit that there was an error in material they gave out to NSCC students, that parking is free at all Park and Rides with a U-Pass, this is incorrect. You must still have parking passes for the Dartmouth Sportsplex and Alderney.
- Effective December 1st, 2017 the price per quarter will be $135. Paid by credit card. These passes will be available to purchase the end of November.
Do not park in spots that say "Staff parking" There is a row by Nantucket st. allotted to Metro Transit Staff, and they have a special pass to display. They monitor this section. You will get a ticket if correct pass is not displayed.
For a list of Park & Ride areas go to the Halifax Transit Website. (there is a list showing which Park & Rides have fees or are free, there is FREE Park & Ride at the Portland Hills terminal, Woodside Ferry Terminal, Maybank Field and many others)
If you have any questions or concerns about parking at the Dartmouth Sportsplex, please contact Michelle Harris at (902)464-2600 ext. 316 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The building and some areas of the Parking lot are under construction. You must have a parking pass, to park in the Dartmouth Sportsplex Parking lot for the day.